Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project365: Jan.08, 2011 (day008): Little Photographer


When I was able to finally buy a DSLR camera, I was thinking that my old, shutterlag-stricken point-and-shoot camera will seldom be used. Perhaps only during those occassions when it is inconvenient to bring the DSLR. But these thoughts vanished, when I saw my 4-year old son Zion, taking (wild and sometimes blurred) shots using the old camera. He would ask me to buy the 2 AA batteries and borrow the camera. I let him take those pictures, as long as an adult watches over him and the camera. Start him young in photography. At least, I know my old camera will not rust inside the drawer. Somebody found interest in it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is soooo cute!!!!

    Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Her daughter took interest of the old P&S, and she'd take photos of anything she likes, actually it's coming out pretty well! She's our (me and her mom) photographer whenever we go out. Ang cute tingnan coz she's only 5 yrs old and yet she would direct us like "say banana pudding" hahahah!

    Same with the batteries, her daughter would always insist that my friend buys her 2 AA batteries, so now she bought the rechargeble ones para less hassle.

    ReplyDelete