Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Revival 2011

Happy New Year everyone! I will be reviving this blog for the nth time! Tee hee! :-) I checked my list of posts and found out that my last post was last July 2010.

For 2011, I have some plans for this blog. Aside from my usual rants and raves, I will be using this blog for a new project - Project 365. A photography-related project wherein I will be posting pictures of various impacts - from the simple, mundane, to the weird and wackos. Well, I should be able to post it on a daily basis. Well, for the first week of January, my shots are still complete (from January 1-5; will take pics later for January6). But I have to find time to post these pics in this blog. Well! Goodluck to me! Expect about 6 or 7 posts this coming weekend! Hehe! :-)

I guess, this is all for now. I'm still thinking of what other stuff to put in this blog. I'll just surprise you, my readers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment