Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 365: Jan. 30, 2011 (day030): Beri Blueberry Cheesecake


Thank God Zion's condition is already improving. Well, at least his fever had subsided and his appetite is slowly going back to normal, which means his throat's not painful as yesterday. Nonetheless, I still make sure that no / less sweets for him today. As a result, I had a hard time eating this blueberry cheesecake which we bought from Banapple. I had to put Zion to bed first before I could actually eat my slice of cake. Anyway, the blueberry cheesecake was a good break from the chocolate-based cakes/pies we usually buy from Banapple. The cheese and cream layer was not that sweet, as compared to its Red Ribbon counterpart. And the ample blueberry toppings was really good. Perhaps next time, I would try their other cheesecakes. Then again, I could go back to my favorite banoffee pie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment