Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 365: Jan. 06, 2011 (day006): The Real Thing

I have always believed that the real thing is always the best, no matter what its natural deformities or imperfections are. For me, as long as it is in its natural form, real beauty always stands out. This is my personal reflection for my photo today. I found this flower at our center table at home. At first glance, I thought it was a real one. I also thought it was somehow pretty. Since I'm quite near-sighted, I had to give it a closer look. It was only then that I found out that it was made of foam and plastic. Sadly, I got turned-off. Pretty as it may look, nothing compares to the real thing. :-(

1 comment:

  1. You're right. Nothing compares to the real thing. The picture you took is awesome, though. :)

    ReplyDelete