Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project 365: Jan. 26,2011 (day026): Back to Bread


As I go back to my normal routine, it's time to go back to my No-Rice-At-Night Diet. Due to our Cebu trip, I took two days off from this diet. And now I'm back in Manila, it's also time to go back to my bread diet. I was able to successfully do it for the past 21 days, trying to eat 1 or 2 slices of bread at night instead of my usual 1-1.5 cups of rice. I was fortunate enough to lose 2.5 lbs after trying it for about 10days (considering that I only have minimal exercise and workout). I must admit that it was difficult at first, especially if we have sinigang or nilaga as our viand at night. But I guess after the first week, my body slowly gets accustomed to the habit. No longer do I stare at the rice bowl sadly during dinner. Iam contented with having bread at night. I am hoping that I will be able to maintain this healthy habit. I am also hoping that after this, I will also be able to reduce my lunch time rice intake. Good luck to me. So help me God! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment