Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 365: Jan. 18, 2011 (day018): Bad Pajamas


We were at the mall (SM Hypermart) last weekend to shop for our usual grocery items. Since I finished ahead of my mom, I had the chance to visit the kids section where a couple of kiddie clothes are on sale. I noticed that there were pajamas on sale - 3 pairs of pajamas pants for about 230 pesos. Hmmm.. Not bad, knowing that the fabric was similar to fleece material. I got one set and paid at the counter. This evening, I asked Zion to wear one of the 3 pairs, and noticed that it had the design above. I am not sure who the cartoon character was, but the caption was definitely eye-catching - "Born to be Bad". Well.. If you'll ask me, as a mom, a little naughtiness is tolerable (Zion falls under this category, anyway). But I hope he won't live up to the design of his pajamas - "Born to be Bad".. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment