Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 365: Jan.15, 2011 (day015): Photography Lessons

Last Saturday, I was able to attend the Basic Digital Photography classes by Sir Nicolay. The session was light yet very informative. We were only 5 in the group, which makes the session more "personal", as we were able to ask Sir James a lot of questions, and he was able to explain the answers better. For a photo hobbyist like me, I appreciate the way he conducted the class. He explained basic photography terms such as ISO, shutter speed, and aperture in a non-technical way, in a way an ordinary person would understand. He was also generous in giving tips and advice on photography - what makes a good photo, advice on buying cameras and accessories, etc. Hopefully, if my schedule permits, I would enroll in his other classes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment