Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Nth Revival

For the nth time, I'm reviving this blog. If I mentioned this to my friends and family, they might say "OWS?" or "Na Naman?" (i.e. Again) or "Pang-ilang revive na ba yan?" (i.e. How many revivals have you done to your blog?".

I must admit, when work schedule creeps in, I tend to neglect my blog. My apologies. My regular work is still my bread and butter, and provides for something on the table. Nonetheless, this year, I'll try (again...) to keep this blog updated. Most especially now that I have joined my office's newsletter club. I think it would be a nice idea to share in my personal blog those articles I contribute to the office newsletter. I don't there will be violation of any proprietary information, as I'm still the author of those articles. And there will be no conflict of interest issues, as I do not earn anything from those articles. :D

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hope this time, I'll be able to sustain this blog. Wish me luck. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment