Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blog and Self Revival

I think I am going to give this blog a fresh start, some kind of rebirth. Thank you soooo very much *sarcastic mode* to the latest unforeseen and somehow disappointing events regarding my professional life (i.e. my career and work). >:-)

I think this is the best time to revive my knack for the little, yet somehow more fulfilling and finer things in life - reading, writing, traveling, simple photography, digital scrapbooking, and most importantly spending quality time with my only son - while waiting for positive replies from prospective employers.

I know it won't be an easy time for me. But I guess God has a purpose in everything that happens in my life. Perhaps, this time, He just wants me to take a break from the uber-stressful, fast-paced corporate life. "Take time to smell the flowers" as they say. And let me start with this blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment